Sit and quiet yourself. Luxuriate in a certain memory and the details will come. Let the images flow. You’ll be amazed at what will come out on paper. I’m still learning what it is about the past that I want to write. I don’t worry about it. It will emerge. It will insist on being told.
- RT @dramacjc: "Enjoyable read, interconnected stories." All 4 volumes of Westmore series only $2.99 amazon.com/gp/aw/s/ref=is… #romance #drama … 1 day ago
- RT @constancefic: Emma could see the steam rising from Toby's shiny wet skin goo.gl/fUvIub goo.gl/Y5GFz6 http://t.co/jTzJ… 1 day ago
- RT @HR_Habits: People don't resist change, they resist being changed. - Peter Senge | #quote #leadership 1 day ago
- RT @alexmarestaing: Shrinking an entire book into a one paragraph synopsis is about as impossible as uncracking an egg #amwriting 1 day ago
- RT @UviPoznansky: Uvi Poznansky: For me it doesn't come any shorter and sweeter tha... uviart.blogspot.com/2014/04/for-me… 1 day ago
- 4,206 hits
NaNoWriMo – 2011